Apr 15, 2005

#9: Under a Blood Red Skylarking

"Listening to old favorites for the first time, again" Something like that. We're still "Playing Favourites" with this month's Featured Artist, The Wes Hollywood Show.

Thanks for all the great e-mail. Keep it coming. You spread the word, and I'll keep hunting for great music.


Check out the Bobgoblin live video of "Overthrow" and "Nine"

Somebody New by The Wes Hollywood Show
Tendency by Battle
Overthrow by Bobgoblin
Under the Same Sky by elektrikalorius
Sketchy Sketchy Underbelly by Chuck Yeager

Click to listen
27 min

Assoc. of Music Podcast: www.musicpodcasting.org

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another great show, I just love Battle and that song reminds me of The Cure. You always find great songs that remind me of that time. Myself and others I'm sure, appreciate your time and effort to producing a show like this. I heard Battle for the first time on Jason's show, Insomnia Radio. Another great guy and show.

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ack!

I can't get the podcast!

Ack!

6:56 PM  
Blogger Jim Spurrier said...

Double Ack! I can't get the podcast either! Help!

The clickable link to the mp3 keeps timing out when I try to download it, and iPodderX can't find it either.

Neat video, though. I have a feeling I'll be spendin' some cash on that Adv. of Jet record...

PS: Love the show! Hope the link gets well soon!

7:10 PM  
Blogger mr. shark attack said...

great show today dan!

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home