Jun 19, 2005

#12: A-U-T-O-MATED

The Old Wave Radio studios had a technical melt down, so instead of busting my butt to record a show on my old system, I cobbled this baby together in QuickTime Pro. Amazing what a little cut-n-paste can do.

My biggest fear: you won't miss me.


I heart The Epoxies!

The Adventures of Jet "Wasted Time"
moonlife "Over You"
The Epoxies, "Need More Time" going out to Mason. Thanks for the recommendation, M!
Dark Angeles: "Joy"
The Adventures of Jet "Radio Noise"

Thanks to everyone who has written, asking where the heck the next show is...

Click to listen, but not to me...

My Odeo Channel

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great music! Thanks for caring to bring good music to people who wouldn't normally here it.

Steve

8:55 AM  
Blogger Brad P. from NJ said...

Not miss Danny the K?! Tschaaaaah...

I kept thinking, "Well, maybe this is payback for the April Fool's joke show." Now, I know.

Congrats on finishing the book... I hope that your kitchen is going well, too.

5:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi - i really enjoy your shows. do you plan on putting old wave on iTunes

5:03 PM  
Blogger Dan Klass said...

It was already submitted by someone but has not shown up. Don't know why, or who to ask about it...

Interesting...

5:22 PM  
Blogger Kim White / PixelPaper said...

why the heck does OLD WAVE Radio come up in my itunes podcast as EXPLICIT BUT ADAM CURRY's VULGAR show does not say a thing?

i hate that.

4:15 PM  
Blogger Dan Klass said...

What I want to know is why isn't Old Wave Radio listed in iTunes?!?!?

I think I've fixed the "explicit" thing...

5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dan,

I just started listening to the show after hearing it recommended on Insomnia Radio.

I've just listened through to all of the shows and this one really was the pinnacle so far. It really did sound like an old "Sounds of the 80s " LP; far more so than any of the others. Quite stunning !

It was also the last of the reasonable-volume shows; the ones after this went really quiet for some reason.

Keep up the excellent work.

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home